Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does pending mean?
- Pending means that we have the part in inventory, but we have yet to inspect and process it for sale.
2. What does Not Available mean?
- Not Available means that we have had the part in inventory, but we have sold out our supply at this time, this item may be enabled in the future as more product is found.
3. What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept Money Orders ($usd) and Credit Card payments.
4. What are your shipping policies?
- Orders are placed in processing on the date they are paid and we automatically send out payment received notifications.
- Most orders are shipped are processed in 4-5 business days, however please allow up to 7-14 business days for inventory allocation and shipment.
- We ship with USPS for all orders.
- All orders are sent with a tracking number that is e-mailed to you at time of shipment - please make sure your e-mail address is current.
- We offer insurance on your order for a nominal fee. Please note that shipping damage on orders without insurance are NOT our responsibility and we encourage buyers to purchase insurance.
5. What if I have a question?
- We will do our best to answer any questions, please use the "Ask Question" link in any item's page that you are interested in - or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may call us at 1-877-287-5521
6. I don't see what I want, do you have other parts?
- Please contact us if you do not see what you need, we will be happy to find it - if possible.
7. What is your refund / warranty policy?
- Our products and services are sold as is. We will however honor a product exchange in the event you receive an incorrect product. Please contact us at RMA@AndersonVintageParts.com to arrange this. In the event that we are unable to send a product exchange we will send a full refund of the purchase price in its place once the item has been returned under an authorized RMA. All orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- There are no warranties expressed or implied.
- It is the customers responsibility to make sure they order the correct parts - we will not accept returns for incorrect parts.
- All information is used only to complete your transaction.
- We will not share your information, unless required to do so by law.
Don't see your answer or need more information? Please contact us